Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mariah Did It!

I don’t know even where to begin. My weekend was so much fun, and tiring. Memorial Day Weekend is always one of my favorites because it’s the kickoff to summer (even if this year it was rainy and less than pleasant). My little sister graduated from Parma High School, my alma mater. It really is such a great high school and an amazing town. I realized that this weekend, our little community is willing to give so much. There are a ton of pictures and not really too many stories, so I’ll let the pictures do most of the talking.
Mariah and Devin
All the kids - I do love my siblings, we are CRAZY!
My sisters
Maddie and me
Cute little family
I love this kid, seriously he's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Bath time (we all just sit around and watch him) HA!
Ry - I love you, congrats girl, now the real journey begins...

No comments: