Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Rambling

I really didn't have much of weekend. I was super busy, and had lots of fun. Friday night we went to the movie Letters to Juliet. It was super cute, and yes I might have cried in parts of it. Predictable, but I wasn't expecting to like it that much. I had to nanny on Saturday until 2 and then I went and picked up Mariah (oh yeah, because her and Hyrum were visiting this week, but I didn't see a whole lot of them) and let her experience Fongs. I love Fongs, it's my favorite Chinese! Then we just chilled until it was time to go to an YSA Regional Activity, it was alright, the dance was good because it had REALLY good music, but people just don't know how to dance anymore. One of my pet peeves about Mormon dances is that everyone just gets in a big circle and sort of moves to the music. It's weird; I don't know why the heck people do that, and it just makes everyone feel so awkward. Oh well, I've really come to love my ward and the people who are in it. Good wholesome people who I consider great friends! We decided to leave the dance early and rented a movie called The Young Victoria. Melissa had told me about it earlier and I really wanted to see it (especially because it's historical and because it's only PG). It was so good, I really did love it. So romantic!
 Sunday was amazing per usual, and I spent most of the day catching up on a much needed 3 weeks loss of sleep and trying to get through my book. It's such a good book, but I get impatient because I want it to end up right!! It's the last of a series I've been reading and it's one of my favorites of all time I think.
Sarah and I have also decided to forego our trip back east (due to some of Sarah's life changes), instead we are going on a cruise. I'm so excited!!!! I even had to get my passport ($200 expidited of course)… I better use it more than once, that's all I'm saying!

No comments: