Monday, June 21, 2010

There’s a Snake in my Boot

I had a pretty good weekend. A lot of movie watching. On Friday night I went and saw Robin Hood at the cheap seats. I love me some Russell Crowe. It was actually pretty good, a little long, but still good. On Saturday we went and saw Toy Story 3D. Oh it was so precious. I just LOVED it. Pixar can do no wrong in my book. It was a bittersweet ending and of course I cried, but I just loved it. I laughed and cried, so therefore I consider a great movie.

Saturday I also got to see some of my very best friends who were also some of my favorite roommates in college. Julie and Michelle are just so beautiful and I love them so much. I wish we could hang out every weekend (although I would be a little lame, because I'm not married and do not have children). But they are just funny and refreshing. They want me to go to their family reunion during the 4th and I would just die to see them all, I love them so much! I've decided that I'm going to go and see them sometime this summer and spend good quality time with them and their spouses (who I am also good friends with, as they met them whilst living with me), and children! I'm mad I didn't get a picture either, seriously, what kind of blogger am I?

Anyway, I'm on my 30th book for this year so 20 more until I reach my goal of 50 by the end of 2010!

I'm also excited because my passport arrived on Friday, and I now can travel to wherever I like, the location is TBD!

No comments: