Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Ry!

So Mariah's roommates had a surprise birthday party for her, so I was in charge of being the decoy. It was hard to think of a lie to tell her because they were feeding her dinner so I couldn't use that excuse. Thankfully Anthony offered to help and so he took us on a drive out to the MIDDLE of nowhere seriously. Mariah I could tell was wondering what we were doing, and she's like I kept thinking "this is the oddest birthday"… She played along though because she's the nicest person in the world. There is still snow up here and so Mariah had the idea to throw a snowball on her birthday. So of course Anthony entertained us!

She was pretty surprised, I mean she had an idea that her roommates might do something, but she had NO idea I was involved. So funny. Her face was amazing!
I even made her my grandma's chocolate mallow cake, which is a BEAST to make because you have to have some cooking skills. My mom makes it for everyone's birthdays and Mariah was sad she wasn't going to get one this year, never fear sister, I cannot replace my mother but I can cook. So there you go, cake for you!
Happy Birthday Mariah! I love you so much! You are so beautiful, funny, and genuine. 19 is so much cooler than 18 I promise!


Other highlights included a Seis de Mayo party on Friday: Thanks Anthony and Mariah for bringing your love child pinata! We watched Spanglish which I've never seen, and really don't plan on EVER seeing again. I didn't really like it at all. WEIRD.

PS – Wicked is on Saturday people. SATURDAY! Don't worry my music life has been consumed with the Wicked soundtrack on repeat.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

bahaha.. I love the child pinata. Is that supposed to be Dora? lol. best pinata ever.