Monday, May 16, 2011

WICKED-ly Awesome Weekend and Birthday!

Wicked was AMAZING! I mean I don't know how else to describe it really. It was everything and more. I laughed (a lot), I cried, and I tried not to belt out the songs too loudly. Seriously I just sat there mesmerized the entire time. What a great opportunity! I loved every minute. It is definitely a must see for anyone, so save your money and if you go to a city that has it, make the time and effort to go!
   I also got a sweet shirt!
Emma also came down to see it, OK and to see Hyrum too. Next time she's in Parma it will be the wedding! EEK! So much to do!

I hadn't been home since Christmas, and I made the comment to Mariah as we pulled into town that no matter how long it's been since I have been home, I love it because it never seems to change much. Oh except now we have a Subway… WATCH OUT! Seriously though, I love Parma, it's a good place (and always full of drama)!
Anthony's birthday was also on Sunday, so of course Riana and I had to plan a party. Hello! A surprise party at that. The funniest thing happened though when Anthony was telling me a story, and we are outside Riana's apartment, and he's like wait before we go in I want to finish my story. So he's talking and talking and talking, and all I could think was Anthony just turn around and go inside! HAHA! So funny. Love him. He's such a good person and a good time. He also reminds me of Parma so much, he could easily have grown up there on the farm! He's keeping me sane this summer, and for that I will totally owe him… or wait maybe owes me? J Either way we had a good time.
Riana made some AMAZING cakes. Two things about Anthony that he LOVES. John Deer Tractors, and basketball... 
This is B's brother Kyle he was also at said party. He treats me like his little sister or something, constantly beating me up and picking on me... it's OK though, I always tell him I fight my battle with words. Even though I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to break me in half. As you can see I totally thought I had all of his weight, and then I saw his arm on the banister... Dangit, and I thought I could hold 280 pounds of pure muscle all by myself. He is one funny kid... and reminds me of B!

No comments: