Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weekend Update

This past weekend we celebrated my roommate Monica's birthday with a BBQ! I felt like it was a summer kick-off in a way... just because we had hamburgers and hotdogs, AND I got to eat outside. We also played Bocce Ball (I'm becoming a pro), jumped on the trampoline, and just enjoyed the sun. Later we went inside and played ping pong and some game on the pool table that I cannot remember. It was quite the Sunday and I was exhausted. Thanks to Ashley for letting us crash her most beautiful house!
 JP and Tasha enjoying the tomato cutting!
 Head chef... Looking good A-town!
 Josh and Jason just waiting for the food!
 Britt and I, having some girl chat... oh you know!
 The spread we had some delish food!
 Megan and I enjoying the outside patio and our food of course!
 Trampoline!
 The pasta salad was that good, Anthony just took the whole bowl
My pool skills are amazing!
Saturday we went to Pirates of the Caribbean ... (blah blah too long to type out whole name) 4. It was OK, I mean I love Jack Sparrow, but really it wasn't that exciting. I feel asleep for a little bit of it. Actually I love going to movies in the summer! One summer I'm pretty sure Jenn, Hyrum, and I went EVERY weekend. Jesh that was back when movie tickets were a lot cheaper I'm sure :). Plus you've got great previews! Hello Transformers, Harry Potter 7 (gasp), and Cowboys and Aliens. Should be a great movie summer!

It seems like I am doing this backwards, but on Friday we watched the Justin Beiber movie and had snow cones of course. I. Love. Him. Seriously though, love his songs and that kid works HARD. My favorite songs from him? U Smile I Smile and Somebody to Love. Actually though, his entire album is great, which says something right? I've got the fever!! I dare you to watch it and not feel the same way I do.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I loved that summer when we went to the movies every weekend!!! There's nothing like summer movies :)

I'm glad you finally watched JB's movie. Fab right?!

MISS YOU!