Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bonfire!

This weekend was all about sleep for me. Work was so hectic this past week I didn't get a lunch break for 3 days. Thank you OVERTIME! I love me some extra $$! Anyway on Friday Anthony suggested we do a bonfire up in the hills of Idaho. The weather finally cleared up enough for us to go, and I had a most delightful time. I really do know some of the funniest people out there. Kyle took his truck and we piled in for a our little adventure.
Anthony, Kyle, and Ri - These boys were hardcore, hello it's just a campfire!
 Megan and Riana, pretty much LOVE THEM!
Kyle sure is lucky to have all of these lovely ladies in his truck!
Anthony took us up to the middle of nowhere but it was so beautiful. I love Idaho, ESPECIALLY in the summer. There is so many amazing things to do and see. Anthony knows all the different places that I would never have known about before so I know this summer is going to be amazing.
 So like I said, this site was in the middle of nowhere so we had to ride through some trees and brush. Josh had the window rolled down and this is the perfect picture to capture the words that came out of his mouth when he hit some branches.
Some even got in Kyle's mouth (or he chose to eat it I'm not really sure).
 Look at all of us getting ready for a night full of delightful fire!
 Anthony using his scouting skills. I love how everytime a boy builds a fire, Scouts has to come up. HA!
Look it's Paul Bunyan!
 Riana told me to give the camera attitude so I did. I actually am a very happy person who enjoys the fire! :)
 Mr. Kyle over here at 5, yes I said 5, bratwursts. He would have eaten all 6 but someone ate one. He was TICKED, but dang that's a lot of sausage.
 Anthony took me for a dirt bike ride. We had a lot of fun and you know a stray dog followed us back. Oh Gunner.
And my Riana enjoying her S'more. First one of the season! She even shared with me!
I can't wait for many more fires this summer. It is just starting to get warm enough to where we can actually stay outside for more than 1 hour. Saturday night I also went to the drive-in, so now I believe it is officially summer. I saw X-men, it was really good. I liked it. 

I cannot believe the wedding is only a week and a half away. I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I'm sure I'll be a hot mess, but I'm ready for a new sister!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Idaho, Summer, Bonfire and Savanna. Four of my favorite things :) Can't wait to see you next week!