Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spectacular Seattle!

You go on a vacay I swear it takes a week to recover. I had 3 loads of laundry to do last night! WHAT?! Seriously I did not pack that much or wear that much while in Seattle. But then I bought a TON of clothes from Value Village (why isn't there one in Idaho?), and I needed to wash them all. I should seriously take a picture of all the clothes we all bought there. I'm pretty sure Maddie cleaned out the entire store for only $100. Anyway here are some of my adventures to the Pacific Northwest. The drive is beautiful (but long, especially from Rexburg), but I had some of my most favorite people in the car with me so that helped! Our entire family went to  Seattle for our cousin's mission farewell! My uncle Matt is one of the funniest people you'll ever meet, between him and my brothers I didn't stop laughing the entire weekend! I only wish I could have stayed longer, I didn't get to see hardly anything while I was there (granted I shopped, A LOT). There are a lot of pictures, I mean we are the Blaylock's after all, so here we go!
Ry and I stopped by Shoshone Falls before going to Parma. I've never seen it and I heard there was so much water! It was spectacular!
This is a face of a girl who has INSTANT road rage. So funny, but scary too. 
I couldn't ever get his face but this was the hot motorcycle guy that pretty much followed us through Tri-cities. After he got off the exit and waved goodbye, I (being slow) waved back, only to wave at the car next to me, WHO happened to be a car full of missionaries. They waved back and Mariah insisted we stop and follow them. Mariah, they are on missions, HELLO, she's like we could write to each other! HA!
Here we are in the car, and of course it is a perfect time for Mariah to pluck Maddie's eyebrows. HA!
The drive into the city. Seriously this city is so beautiful, I love it! I didn't ever get a picture of the Space Needle though, honestly now.
We stopped in the city before heading to Everett. Here we are at Pike Place. Famous of course!
 Liam riding the pig.
 Look a bunch of Idaho hicks, hooray for us! 
Half of us at the waterfront. I love the ocean!
 This is an entire wall of gum. Gross and amazing all at the same time. I had never seen it before.
 Do you see what I see?
 I am so sure, what if I really licked that wall? Ewww!
 Mariah admiring the wall of GUM!
There's just as much gum on the ground as on the wall
 The next day I had to go shopping at the outlets and of course I had to go to COACH! I got a screaming deal. Another bag in a matter of weeks really. I'm a high roller!
This is Value Village. I higher class D.I. We went crazy here, and had a lot of fun trying on some CRAZY shirts and outfits!
 No trip would be complete without a photo shoot, in the orchard of course!
 Sisters!
 Siblings! Look at how old we all are!
 I love this cute little family. Liam is CRAZY!
I love this picture! He sure loves his daddy!
 Family tradition right here. You put your name on your cup and it lasts you the whole visit. HA!
Me, Hyrum, and Maddie. At Peter's open house.
Good luck in Brazil Peter or should I say Elder Melton. You're going to be fantastic!

So that was my Memorial weekend in a very condensed version. I'm so glad we got to go. But next time, I totally am flying! Now the next event, the WEDDING! I have less then a month now to help get everything organized. I cannot wait. It's going to be so much fun! So hurry up June 24th!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love all the pics! So fun :) Hurry Up June 24th is right! PARTYYYY

Unknown said...

ohhhh june 24th how i long for you to be herre:) i cant wait to play with all my favorite people!