Wednesday, June 15, 2011

iPhone vs. Droid

I've been having an argument with myself for the past month, and it is annoying me. I'm not an indecisive person by any means, and in fact almost an impulsive person sometimes. Here's my dilemma:

This:















or This:



















So the iPhone vs. Droid. The ever popular debate. Heaven help me I cannot decide which I like better. The crazy thing is between my friends it's split too. Half of them have Droids, the other half have iPhones. CRAP! I want to be able to blog from my phone, and surf the internet a lot faster than what I am now. I can also wait until September which supposedly the new iPhone comes out. Rumor though. I've always wanted an iPhone. I just think they are so pretty, but I love all the apps on Droid. Will someone just make my decision for me?! And I can't use price as an objective either, they are both the exact same price. LAWS! This is an important decision people, my phone is my lifeline to others, and pretty much my right hand. Also, I'm a little scared about not have any more buttons, an all touch phone is SCARY! What do you think?! And I know I will NOT miss my Blackberry that is for SURE!!

3 comments:

K. Roche said...

Defintely the iPhone. Just got it and I love it

Jenn said...

AMEN. November couldn't come any faster!! I'm switching to iPhone:) got to keep repping the Apple products I suppose!

NelliePrice said...

Aps on the iphone are awesome. If it's any consolation my friends at Macys all have droids and drool over my old school iPhone. Love it!!!