Monday, June 6, 2011

Showers & Sun!


This weekend was super chill, and the weather was gorgeous for once here. I know a tender mercy! I spent some time with good friends, and finally got to Skype B. Which after almost 2 months I've forgotten what he looked like! The best part about skyping is that it's free and that it's so much more personal. Good times!

Saturday Riana, Brittany, and I threw a bridal shower for our dear Heather. It was a fun little party. Riana did the fruit and of course it was perfect. I made the angel food cake, and got the décor! Brittany did the games and made the fruit dip. It was a great time. And of course lingerie. HELLO!

 We are fab right?! Look at us!
That night we went and ate at Sammi's and I got to meet Megan's fiancé. And then we talked Parma and weddings!
Sunday was also a beautiful day. So of course BBQ time. Thanks to Anthony for being grill master once again. Then Josh took me for a ride on his motorcycle. Seriously, amazing. I loved it so much, and I loved how beautiful it was outside.
 Jello Cake and Apple something or other (sorry Ri I cannot remember)
 Lookin' good A-town!
 Josh and I getting ready for our excursion across Rexburg!
HAHA I look like a nerd!
And this picture was taken on Thursday night, but I still love it! Bless this girl!

1 comment:

Riana said...

love your blogging skills!

it's carmel glazed apple cake :)

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/cookbook2004/?pg=155#pg155