Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello White Beauty!

So check it I made my decision! I am blogging from my brand new iPhone. I cannot tell you how much I am already in love with it. Seriously I can't believe I was paying for that Blackberry! I am quickly learning the tricks and the trades of this beautiful invention. B has got me hooked on this app called Hey Tell. Anyone with a Droid can use it too. It is like a walkie talkie and I love it because it is so much better to hear someone's voice then read a text message. Especially when someone is a bazllion miles away for the summer. I also love my Dish Network app which lets me set and even watch my DVR from my phone! Can you say awesome? So what apps do you love or which ones do you hate? I haven't even begun to explore the realm of games! Haha! Today is going to be spent getting to know my little White Beauty and shopping for accessories for her! Oh and I guess wedding stuff too!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Jelly! Love it :) Come on November!