Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Catch Up!

It has been a crazy week that's for sure. Work was crazy, my personal life is crazy, so therefore my blogging had to be put on the back burner. I hate when I neglect my blog because well it's my journal in a sense. I think for my birthday or Christmas I'm going to ask to have it printed out, then I can have my "scrapbook".

Anyway, this past weekend was great! My parents came up for clogging competition and Ry moved up here to go back to school. We all spent the night in Pocatello so we go could dress shopping and B could sell. It was fun to hang out with my parents, and it broke B in a little more too! My mom's youngest group got best overall, so they were way excited. Saturday night we hurried back to Rexburg to get set up for our ward activity we were in charge of. Glow in the dark volleyball. It was such an awesome idea, B is such a great help, I'm so glad they called both of us to that calling or else I would be really overwhelmed. I think the people that came really liked it. After that we were both just so exhausted. The thing I love about B is that even though he loves to go and party like I do, he also LOVES to watch movies. It's so nice to know that he loves doing what I love doing. We watch a lot of movies, and now since we have Hulu Plus a lot of that too! Sunday we had a BBQ and it turned out to be pretty cold. I can't wait for the days of summer where I can lounge around all day outside!
B and I at clogging competition!
Also, B loves to make fun of me because it always seems like I'm spilling something. Monday night was no exception, I spilled on my hoodie I was wearing. UGH!!

On a sidenote, everyone has told me that being engaged is the WORST part about everything. It's just stressful, and hard because you're almost there, but not quite. So far it's been so fun but also stressful. B is a great support is making sure I don't freak out too much. Bless his heart, I'm sure when I come to him crying he could roll his eyes at me but instead he listens and reassures me that everything will work out (even though sometimes I know he's not even sure). Its just that sometimes we both feel we get bombarded with everything, and it's hard to not feel discouraged, just because you want everything to just fall into place and at the current moment it seems like nothing will. I guess this is the part of life in which you just hold on for dear life and wait for August 16th!

Finally! I posted about my hair envy here, well I jumped in and tried a hippie scarf. I think I'll try it again sometime, it was really fun to wear!

No comments: