Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding and a Baby Blessing!

Be warned there are a lot of pictures. I can’t help it, I need to document my life… My weekend was SO crazy but so good. So here goes nothing!

Friday B still had to finish up a little bit of finals, but he was mostly done when I got off of work. We decided to go to the temple, and that was so good! Afterwards we tried to go to dinner, but honestly since it was graduation, we just settled for some fast food. We then just settled down and watched a movie.
Saturday we were up by 5:30 a.m. B had to be in Idaho Falls by 6:30 and we still hadn’t packed anything. So we were up and at ‘em pretty early. Then I headed down to Moreland for Sarah’s wedding brunch and then her wedding later on that day. She looked beautiful. The decorations were phenomenal and I was so happy for her. She looked really happy and I’m so glad she’s a married woman now. I was pretty emotional all day, but that comes with being the best friend I guess, plus B wasn’t with me and I missed him (I know, mushy love stuff). I am happy though because come to find out we will both be in the same ward once I’m married. I’m pretty excited about that. 
 The happy couple, pre-marriage ceremony!
 Entrance
 Entrance
 Sarah's sister Katie is a florist and she does the most amazing work. Seriously!
 This is were the receiving line was!
 
 
 
 This was the food table!
 There they are!
 Doesn't she look so happy?!
Hey smile!
After the temple B was ahead of schedule in Twin Falls so I had to leave early to pick him up. The drive home was fun but we were both so tired. B has a DVD player in his car, so thank goodness for that because I think we watched 3 movies this weekend. That night we ran over to Austin and Kenzie’s to see new baby Reece. He looks just like Liam and such a good baby. Liam seems to like B more than me these days, which is rude, but that’s OK. That night my mom and dad helped my sister put prom together and so we ran up there to help them clean up. B was such a good sport, I really put him to work and he had already been up for so long. I think by the time we got home and go into bed it was close to 3:00 a.m. Talk about exhausting. The prom was decorated so cool though; it was a roaring 20’s theme. My sister had the most beautiful dress, she looked stunning!
Baby Reece
Sunday was Easter! So I got up early to help my mom be the Easter Bunny, and then we dyed eggs. It was fun! So thankful church was at 11:30! The blessing was beautiful. After church we then had our annual picture taking time and of course food. So good! It was a beautiful day outside and I loved just kicking it with my family. We even had an Easter Egg Hunt in which cash prizes were awarded to those who could find the certain “hard to find” eggs. I think I squeaked out $1. HA! Then we went up to Hyrum’s house and checked out his yard since that’s where we are going to have our reception. A lot of work is going to need to be done, but it’s such a beautiful view and the yard is huge. I cannot wait to see it come together! I just wish it was here already!
 The boys of the family!
 I just love this picture because they are crazy sisters, and Mariah is holding the pooper scooper! 
 I finally get a couple shot during family picture taking moments!
 I love this sweet picture of my grandpa and baby Reece
 Look at us aren't we fab? I love Maddie's dress, and how she's standing the very front...
 My sister and me, isn't she just gorgeous?!
Dying Easter Eggs.. I know we are hard core!
Since B is done with school I took work off yesterday and we just kicked it at the house. Being lazy of course! On our way out of town we went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate B’s AMAZING grades (he only got 2 B’s the rest were A’s)! I’m so proud of him, he worked his behind off this semester and you can totally see that in his grades. All those late nights weren’t for nothing!

This next weekend my parents will be in town so I’m excited that we get to spend some more time with them, AND Mariah finally will be back in Rexburg! Thank goodness, I’ve missed her!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So much fun! I wish I would have been able to see you but we ended up having our Easter Dinner at Jamie's Saturday night and then ended up going to Grandma Stump's Sunday morning. Honestly. The things families make us do when we are home! But I'm glad you had a good time. Reece is so cute. oh and LOVED Maddie's prom dress. Adorbs.