Friday, April 27, 2012

Get Better!

So the past couple of nights have been a little rough around here. I know, amoungst all the happy celebrations and planning my poor baby sister has been terribly ill. To the point where she was admitted to the hospital yesterday:
Isn't she just gorgeous even in the hospital? They don't know exactly what's wrong with her but her kidneys are pretty much shutting down, plus she can't keep anything down. It's pretty scary, but she's in really good spirits. She had to quit track though (which is sad because she's an amazing runner) and no more cheerleading for the rest of the year either. Prayers go a long way, so they would be greatly appreciated on her behalf. She's a Blaylock so I know she's a fighter...

Since I'm also in the process of moving (B and I started last night), I told B's car to work today. Since you know my future husband is a quarter black he thinks he's gangster. So he's got the new flashy car with the tinted windows, booming bass, and tricked out stereo/DVD player. I felt so cool driving it around today.
I even used his secret stash to get me my soda for the day:
Don't worry that secret stash also got in to Shoshone Falls. 
It's Friday and I have a lot planned for this weekend, mostly moving and hanging out with B and family. B moves to Twin Falls on Tuesday and I don't think I've prepped myself for that either. I'm sure going to miss him, and it's going to be hard, but totally doable... If I can make it through last summer, I can most definitely handle seeing him only on the weekends this summer. Since he's been out of school he's been working really hard on our yard and garden. I'll have to take some pics and post them, he's so proud of it too! So cute!

Here's to a happy weekend, and to enjoy every moment!

No comments: