Friday, July 13, 2012

10 Years?!

This weekend B and I are venturing down to Parma for my 10 year class reunion. What the?! I've been out of high school that long? Impossible. I swear I just graduated, just completed my Homecoming float, or cheering at a basketball game. I don't feel that old, and looking back when I was in high school I definitely didn't think this is where I would be. Life couldn't be better though and that's all that matters. I'm excited to see my old friends, and to see their kids, and see others I haven't seen in a very long time! My high school class consisted of 52 people and actually we were all pretty great, and we were all pretty close too! I am sure it will be a good time, and a lot of fun, but I'm glad I get to take B with me too. He's the funny one! I'm sure most of my classmates have been back to Parma since graduating, but the biggest difference is the place where we went to high school isn't the high school anymore. It's crazy that its already here, I remember in high school we would talk all the time about our 10 year class reunion and wonder what it would be like. I'm sure I'll have a full update on Monday!

My mom posted pics of their trip so far in Hawaii. One word - Jealous. I want to be there with them, it looks so beautiful and fun, and the whole week in the ocean? Done and done. There's even video of my dad cliff jumping, glad to see the 'ol man still has got it!

We are planning a short but fun filled trip to Vegas for our honeymoon during my birthday. I used to live there so I know a lot of fun stuff, but if there is something that you LOVE or you think we definitely need to see let me know! I love recommendations!

Enjoy the weekend, I can't believe July is half over. Say what?!

1 comment:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

if you have time and especially if you are going to the Dam, go to Boulder City, which is on the way, and eat at Mel's Diner. Get their famous steak sandwich.

mels diner
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=587983755614&set=a.587983411304.2137569.193306365&type=3&theater

steak sandwich, YUM>
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=587983755614&set=a.587983411304.2137569.193306365&type=3&theater