Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July and Family!

I love the 4th. Honestly it's one of my most favorite holidays ever. Everyone loves to spend time with their family and they are all just in good moods. Lots of sunshine and a lot of pride for this beautiful country. B and I reminisced a lot about last 4th of July. We were just happy to be there, and happy to be with each other, and enjoy our family and the beautiful fireworks.

That morning we went to the Rexburg Parade. Since B was traveling back from selling Mariah and I went. Talk about children, EVERYWHERE. We managed to find Emma's sister Jill, and they were sitting right by our bishop's wife. So it was a lot of fun! It started to get hot in the end, but Mariah and I took lots of pictures (on her camera), I just have a few from my iPhone. (I cannot believe my camera was dead on the 4th of July)!
 
 Yes these are the missionary's and yes they were on the float. The best part was that the rest of the missionaries were just walking along and getting great cheers from the crowds. Oh Rexburg!
The water truck spraying all the little kids!
B finally made it into town so we headed over to his grandma's house so we could have some hamburgers, and just chill. The little kids floated the little canal behind the house. It was good to see B's family! 
 Lakesha and me
 B and me just kickin' it. This kid makes me laugh!
 The Blanchard's. B's uncle and cousins! 
 Floating the canal!
 Awkward photos for the win!
Brother and sister, how cute!
We then made our way into the mess of the fireworks. Idaho Falls is known for its fireworks and this year we had a prime space in a secluded back yard that was fantastic! We even got to catch up with B's friends from high school. Plus, he knows everyone around!! Plus I fulfilled a bucket list item last night... kiss under fireworks. Done and done!
 Pretty much love this kid!
I hope our children have beautiful skin like him. I love this picture one of my new favorites.
 God Bless America!
Happy Birthday!
It was a great night! I am so happy that I got to spend it with my love! 

B also was selling in Parma so he spent some time there with my family. It was hard to be back at work while he was there, but he really enjoyed himself. Here he is playing softball with the family!
Here are some other pics of our past weekend:
 Big boy Liam. He's such a dramatic character, but we sure love him!
 Cute new little family, here they are celebrating their one year anniversary!!
 B and I being silly during my mom's photo shoot. HAHA!
 Backwards hugs! Haha!
 Best picture ever! Liam being tortured by his aunt's!
Batman Liam! He's so precious!
See I told you July would be crazy and it's only beginning! 

No comments: