Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am a Gleek & an American

I’m a regular TV watcher (but it’s slowed a little considering my book habit), thank goodness for DVR. Anyway, there are only a few shows that I love so much I can stand waiting through commercials, one of them is Glee! I’ve found this show to be one of the most original and family friendly shows out there. It teaches you to just be who you are and love it, but not only that, there are songs from my favorite musicals as well as mainstream songs. Seriously could it get any better? Oh ya, there are hot boys on it… um perfect! I have both Glee albums on my iPod and plan on buying the complete first season (I’m waiting until the current one is over)…Glee I love you!

Puck from Glee
Finn from Glee
Also I’ve been DVRing this History Channel special “America, the Story of Us”. It’s so good. I love American history and when I watch it I become even more grateful that I live in such an awesome country and I am so blessed. Last night we watched the Westward Expansion part and the beginnings of Industry in America (right before the Civil War). God Bless America!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

PUCK IS SOOOO HOT :) haha. I was crushing so bad last night, even after the mohawk was gone!

Party of Five said...

How much do i wish i still had the history channel? sounds fab. and ps- i'm in love with puck too. my hubbs understands :)