Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray

Here are a few things that I love today:
Glee – Gaga style and especially this song. Still gives me goose bumps (a weird mother / daughter duet sure, but still amazing!) Go to 36:12 to see the song!

This kid (ok and the rest of my family) but this kid I’m seeing TOMORROW!
Franklin Covey for giving my BFF Jenn a job that she really needs (and that we’ve all been praying really hard for)!

Idol finale. Dear Simon I’ll miss you so much. (Go Lee!)
Tomorrow after work I’ll be on my Memorial Day weekend vacation. Seriously, it’s the kickoff to summer (if we have one this year). My baby sister (ok not the baby but pretty close) is graduating high school, I cannot believe it. I’m so old!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I LOVED the pokers face duet!! SOO Good!!! AND I love the shout out to Franklin Covey :) :) Have so much fun at home with weekend. Keep me filled in.