Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Mix of Things

This weekend I get to go home for a short trip. I’m so excited, I mean it’s weird that I get excited about going home, but still it has been since February and even though I’ve seen my family in between those months, there is just something about going “home”. One of my best friends from high school is getting married so I’m excited to see her (even though I’m not excited for a mini class reunion…) but I would regret it if I didn’t go! We obviously aren’t as close as we were in high school, but we had some amazing times and I’m excited for her (plus her fiancé is super cute!). I’m excited to see her dress and eat some good food, I know it will be beautiful.
Jenn will also be in town so I’ll get to see her too, we are all going to Parma High School’s spring performance of Cinderfella. Maddie has a small roll in this play but I know that it will be comical nonetheless. I love high school plays, they are just so great!
The past couple of days here in the arctic north have been miserable, yesterday we had snow, and the wind hasn’t stopped blowing for a good week. C’mon where’s the love mother nature, it’s May!!
I also had another crazy week but managed to get through 2 more books (one I listened too)… I’m becoming a pretty picky reader these days and I surprise myself by knowing almost instantly if I like the author or not. I could become a reading critic in no time. So my total number of books read this year is 22… My goal is to read 50 by the end of this year so I’m halfway there!! This post is pretty random mix of things, but hey that’s my life. Always.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

YAY!! can't wait for you to come. 22 books? you're my idol.