Monday, April 4, 2011

Conference Weekend!

Friday night was dinner and a movie night! It was so random but fun! We went to Smitty's and they messed up my order so we got double the amount of pancakes. They were all delish! I recommend the banana pancakes (just sayin'). Then we had time to kill so we walked through the entire mall in IF seriously you can do that in an hour it's so small. Then we went to Edwards. It kills me that 1 ticket is $10 so for a date that's $20 to see a movie (not even counting 3D)! We decided to see Limitless with Bradley Cooper. It's a trippy movie, and I seriously had no idea where it was going, but it was good and Bradley was HOT! Before the movie started we were like the only 2 people in the theater, ok seriously people why do you have to sit RIGHT in front of me, so I can't put my feet up? SO ANNOYING! There are 20 billion other chairs in the theater and you have to sit right in front of me? I finally got up and moved to the other side of B because I was so annoyed. After the movie we went to Winco to get stuff for our Sunday Conference BBQ... you think Wal-mart has weirdos that late at night, I dare you to walk through Winco. WEIRDIES! A good time though!

Saturday was conference, so I made breakfast and we sat down to watch it. I'm so excited that they are building a temple in Meridian! Hooray! Hyrum, Emma, and Britney came over for the 2nd session and we enjoyed watching and listening! The boys all left to go to priesthood to be righteous and such and Emma and I went to Broulims and Horkleys! I just love that girl. We also talked wedding plans, so excited!! I made dinner and the boys came back over and I finally got to use my waffle cone maker! We decided to go bowling (for free)! I always love to bring my camera because I get a lot of pictures but also someone always does something funny you have to document.
Hyrum and Emma (oops sorry it's off center)!
Hyrum says laughing pictures are the best. You look so "natural"
Case in point...haha!
Our "laughing picture" we didn't do very good!
B's "natural" pose... or Chinese tourist?
Hot Emma!
Presh! :)

Sunday was our big party. We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast (with an array of juices), and we watched conference on the big screen. So good. I throughly enjoyed Elder Bednar's talk the most! Oh and the Prophet's for sure! I coordinated the food but B was the one who prepped the meat and BBQ'd it. It was some of the best steak I've ever had. So juicy and cooked perfectly. We had plenty of food! As Emma said, the best part about conference is this steak! We watched the afternoon session (I might have dozed for some of it oops), I always loved Elder Holland's talks, they are so good! Then it was over. Afterwards we cleaned up and then decided to play an array of games. A good time was had by all... well until another 6 months (until conference that is)!
Anthony prepping some of the BBQ chicken
Ok seirously those were some HUGE grilling utensils... the spatula was a big as my head!
B and A-town grilling (in the back of the truck no less)!
The happy couple (again!) HAHA I love them!
Emma and Kober :)
Chow time!
I had to add this picture because you know B was telling some dumb story! HA!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun weekend. Um and you look HOTT to say the least! Love you.