Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation Part 2

My brother and sister-in-law graduated from BYU this past weekend. It was a whirlwind of events that is for sure, but I'm so glad I got the opportunity to see them both accomplish something so great. And from BYU nonetheless. I love them both very much and I know they both have worked hard at their degrees. Now comes the hard part...finding a job... eek!! Congrats Grads!
This is Austin taking Liam across the stage. It was so cute, he was in his little outfit the whole crowd laughed at how darling he was! 
 What a precious little family. Congrats you guys I love you!
 Missing half of the family, but they were there in spirit!
 The grads with Pa
 Met, Married, and Graduated from BYU
 Yay Brother!
 Yay Sister! 
At the hotel we found a place to keep Liam contained. HAHA!

No comments: