Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My New Purchase!

This weekend was actually pretty chill which is weird for me I know. Mariah moved up here so I made sure she was all settled in and had all of the necessities to get settled in. This is her 2nd semester so she's a pro now! J On Friday I purchased these beauties. Seriously, it was such a compulsive buy, but we needed them and I wanted them so there we go. I also got them for way cheap and I haven't regretted it since. What a delight to sit on the couches and not want to move (compared to the last ones we had). Furniture buying makes me feel so old, but I love it. I have a cute little house started with all the furniture I own. I just need a kitchen table and chairs and I'm set!

 My couch
 Loveseat
 Both together, how beautiful!
And of course include the lovely Lovesac...can't forget that!


I also FINALLY saw Harry Potter 7 Part 1… I can't believe it took me 6 months to see it. Gosh. I'm lame. I thoroughly enjoyed it and you know for the last movie I will be seeing it opening night. Speaking of summer movies I'm so excited for this summer's line-up. I get Entertainment Weekly and this past week was their summer movie preview. Oh my! Harry Potter, Transformers, Pirates, The Help, and the list just goes on and on. I better budget my money to have a movie theater fund (it's $10 now to see a movie, REDIC).


I met everyone at Winger's and of course I have to take pictures. Well actually Ashley and I had a heck of a time getting a picture right, so here are some of the many attempts. Oh I love this girl!
Our first attempt, and my hair was being stupid
By the 7th photo I was laughing so hard...so here's just another one showing me laughing...
Jesh, finally! :) 
Finally, I'm ready for this summer to start. The sooner the better actually. I have so many events and things planned this summer I can't wait until they arrive.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVE the couches :) You're so grown up!