Friday, April 1, 2011

Party People!

This week has flown by! Seriously it was only yesterday I was making my way down to Utah! This weekend is General Conference. I love General Conference I love watching it in the comfort of my house (and might doze off here and there). When I lived in Florida we had to get dressed up and go the church and watch it, I did NOT like that at all. I know I'm so spoiled (there are people who have to wait for the Ensign, I'm a jerk!). For once I'm actually staying around here and chilling with my crew. I think it will be a good relaxing weekend.

The semester (it's funny how my life still runs on semesters) is ending, which means a lot of changes for me this summer. It's almost bittersweet really. I love the summer, nothing beats the summer's here in Rexburg! I also have a lot of fun and always find new adventures.  Some of the people who I hold so close to my heart are leaving and it's hard to think they all won't be here for the summer festivities or ever coming back. Time not to dwell on the future, or the past really (that's for another blog post when I actually have to face the facts)!

Tonight I was going to go and see the Justin Beiber movie (FINALLY), but come to find out they have moved the times on me, so now it only plays during the day. PEOPLE, adults want to see this movie too, for the love! So there are a couple I want to see. I'm even in the mood for a scary flick... weird I know, but we'll see.

This past month I sent 1,785 text messages... Good thing I have unlimited!

My new song obessions: Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae and Boom by Snoop Dogg feat. T-Pain

I also am celebrating today being the first "real" warm day of Eastern Idaho. During lunch I was rolling with both windows down including the sun roof. Oh beautiful weather how I love you! I love in Rexburg when you have a really warm day like today EVERYONE is out and about. People are sunbathing, playing frisbee (we live right next to a park so we see it all), or just walking around. I even noticed last night that it was a little warmer and a lot of people were just walking everywhere! I also love April, well I love April and May... but still they are beautiful months. It's coming, the warmer stuff, it's coming! Here's to another crazy weekend in the saga of my life!

No comments: