Friday, April 15, 2011

"I Don't Want to Grow Up" Party

My dearest friend Ashley was on the brink of finding out if she would get her job she wanted. So instead of sitting around just waiting we decided to throw a party of course! So we made everyone bring their favorite childhood snack and then we made grilled cheese sandwiches. There was an array of cookies, chips, and drinks. We had a lot of fun, and enjoyed just hanging out, because "growing up" is never fun. I felt like it was our kick-off to the summer party (a little), I mean it's only April. I will have an official summer kick-off soon though, and BBQ will be included! Here are some pictures of the fun we had...
 Naturally I am the one cooking, because well I love to cook. And Eunice doesn't like others to cook sometimes :)
 Hometeacher and I being little kids with our Squeeze It's and Cheetos. Delish. We also had tater tots which is the ultimate necessity!
 Ash and I... we never want to grow up!
 My "other family" as I like to call these people (minus a few). Love them!
 So Destin and Nate have Teacup Yorkies... the most adorable dogs EVER!
 Just chillin' in the basement you know... talking about quilting and things (HA)!
Master Hometeacher...
 OK so A-town came over straight from work and he had this "awesome" shirt on. I couldn't stop laughing at the surfing turtle... so legit. HAHA!
Anthony also broke his finger. This picture doesn't even do justice to how sick it looks. Ugh...being a farmer is hard work yo!

No comments: