Friday, August 5, 2011

Four Places at Once and Hookah Pipes!

So my parents are big into National Parks, and hiking and all that Jazz. A couple years ago they took the girls on this whirlwind trip through all the different National Parks and really it upset me, why do such fun things AFTER I leave the house (I know I’ve been gone for like 10 years but still). Anyway, since I wanted to see what the Southwest had to offer, I traveled back to Salt Lake with my parents. It seriously was one of the best things ever. I haven’t spent quality one on one time with my parents like that I think ever, and really I had an amazing time. Our first stop was Shiprock ok, so I didn’t take any pictures, but I wanted to see it since Emma always talks about it. HA! We stopped at a flea market there and I fell in love with the amazing jewelry and pottery. Little did I know I would see this EVERYWHERE! Anyway, since we were so close I made my parents stop at Four Corners, USA. So I was standing in 4 places at one time. Now the Indians own this land, so it cost us $3 a person to get in, but it was actually pretty cool (minus the whole gift shop which was actually a 5th Wheel trailer). It was hot but that was expected. The drive from there to Flagstaff, AZ was a long one, but the desert has its own beauty I must say. The canyons and rock formations out there were pretty impressive. My mom is OBSESSED with Sonic fast food, so if we see one we have to stop (just a side note, because I think it’s pretty funny, she has like a Sonic radar or something). So my parents wanted to take me to Sedona, AZ, so after we unloaded at hotel we made our way down there. It was absolutely gorgeous. The red rock was amazing! We walked around trying to find a place to eat for a little while, and in the meantime found cute little shops. We got caught in a downpour, so we stopped and enjoyed the awesome lightning storm as well. 
 Driving Through New Mexico, and on to Arizona!
 Sedona, AZ
 Sedona, AZ
 Sedona... I know AGAIN. But seriously I cannot tell you how beautiful it was.
 I don't look like a tourist at all... HA!
 
 Hookah pipes, at the gift shop!
 Oh mom, so silly!
Four Corners, USA!
 Check this off the Bucket List!
Four places at once yo!
 This picture of my dad just cracks me up. What a dork! HA!
 Sight seeing fools!
Here is the gift shop/cafe/bathroom...
So stay tuned. Next stop THE GRAND CANYON!!

1 comment:

Vape blow said...

you have mentioned very useful and profitable message message for us.
E Hookah