Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Wish List


I cannot believe it is here AGAIN! Only the best day ever… My BIRTHDAY! Ok, so it's exactly a month away, but you know I tend to make September more of a birthday month anyway. Also, if I give people one month to shop for my birthday wishes, hopefully I'll get some of them! You know that this following list has some RIDICULOUS items, but hello that is why it is called a WISH LIST! Mostly I want my bills to be paid, but that's not going to happen so I will put some other delightful things on my list. Hooray for my birthday (I still haven't even planned my party yet? What's up with that?)

  • Gift cards to the following places:
    • iTunes (Thank you iPhone for getting me addicted)
    • Old Navy, Maurices, Macy's, Downeast, Target (ok you get the point, a gift card for any sort of clothing store makes me happy, heck I would love Wal-Mart)
  • iPhone cover
  • Anything with a BSU logo!
  • Nail Polish (you know how I love my colors)
  • Measuring cups & spoons
  • Shoes – size 10 (ok so I want brown riding boots mostly, but I'll take any kind of shoe)
  • Mani/Pedi
  • Jewelry
  • Any type of workout clothes, you can never have too many.
  • Plane tickets
  • $$$
  • iPad
  • Laptop
You can also look here:

http://re.pn/b/B9Yt

I've started collecting some ideas in case you get stuck J.

No comments: