Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hurry Up Summer!

So my weekend pretty much consisted of this:
 
Ugh moving, how I despise you. Actually this time, it wasn't too bad. I just get freaked out when people just start throwing things into boxes because well I need to remember what what packed where. This time was different though because I had to pack things into two separate categories... Things that I will need for 3 months and things that are just going to have to wait until August. Which was pretty much meant everything into storage except for 3 suitcases and a bin. It was hard. I got really excited though that in August I can finally unpack EVERYTHING I own and actually use it. I was ready for the change, but still feel like my life will be in transition until August, either way I am happy I can be on my own again and have freedom to be an adult! Hyrum and Emma came up and thank goodness Hyrum was here. B and him pretty much moved everything, and I love them for that. I wanted B to meet Emma's family and especially her brother Taylor. Love him so much, he's so funny!

Today was a sad day though, B officially left for Twin Falls. I helped him pack what he needed for the week and then he took me to breakfast before I had to head to work. I know, he's only in Twin Falls, but I still won't be able to see him everyday. I managed to hold in my tears until AFTER I was in the car driving away. Last summer was just so hard on me, that I keep having flashbacks of it. The huge difference is that now I have a commitment (a 2 carat commitment)! No, I'm super excited for B, he has a great opportunity to prove himself and to work hard. It will be hard but we can do it! We have Facetime after all.

Since he left before me he had a chance to sneak up to my work and leave me the cutest note ever:

He made me cry all over again, because what he said was so sweet and tender. I sure do love him, and following my heart listening to my instincts make me the happiest girl ever. Gosh, hurry up summer!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love Love!!!!

Austin and Mackenzie said...

Austin and I both agree that it is good for engaged couples to go through some time apart. It is super hard, but you really learn a lot about your relationship. And realize how in love you are!! Love you Savvy!