Monday, June 11, 2012

Revenge and Nature Walks

What a great weekend. I cherish them because that's the only time I get to see B. He had a rough week this past week for numerous reasons so I'm glad that he let me take care of him for a little while anyway. He worked all day Friday and Saturday so he didn't get into town until around 4 or so. So it wasn't a super long time with him, but I'll take what I can get! Since B is a SUPER sports fan I decided to take him to Firehouse Grill. He was so excited because the whole thing is decorated in Boston Red Sox. We ordered dinner and watched the basketball game and just made fun of this gypsy lady:
I wish you could see her better because I cannot tell you how many jingle and jangles she had on. A purple long skirt, pioneer boots, a banana clip and of course a pink puffy vest!

We went shopping at the mall and I found my wedding sandals for $9! Booyah, even if B had to steal some jewels off the other sandals, I managed to get them! Also, another trip to WinCo at 10:00 at night is ten times better than any Wal-Mart action you will see. There are so many interesting people, and we were super giggly so that didn't help either.

We are totally addicted to the show Revenge. It's SO good, and even though I get super anxious and can't watch too many B insisted we finish the whole rest of the season this weekend. So that's what we did!

Sunday was great. I love going to church, and being able to commit yourself to be better each week! My time is fast approaching where I will graduate from that singles ward and I don't think I'm ready! We came home and I made dinner and we watched Casper. I cannot tell you how long it's been since I've watched that. All I know I was in LOVE with Devon Sawa at the end of that movie and now I think, wow really? Funny. B then suggested we talk a walk since we live right next to the nature park. We had so much fun there. B always makes me laugh and we made good memories there! I even managed to get pictures!
 Ducks at the park, you can tell they are used to being fed!
 This one liked to follow us!
 Look at that cute face... ugh I just love him!
 I love summer!
 One of my new favorite pictures of us. This kid just melts my heart!
 Sporting his new Jordan shorts... he was proud when he bought them because they are "wedding colors"!
B skipping rocks, he's seriously good! 
I hate when Sunday night rolls around, because I know the next day is Monday and I have to say goodbye again. We are half way there though and even though we have drama and set backs we are counting down the days until we are married! We have a precious little garden growing and a house that is looking more and more like a home everyday! I will have to take pictures.

PS - we finished Revenge late last night. So good. The season finale, ohemgee!

No comments: