Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2 Years Ago...

So you know, I'm one to reminisce of course, that's why I love blogging, its like my digital journal, and I came across this post:


I am tripping out, that was exactly 2 years ago. There is my fiance, at my house, at a party I threw (and he even jumped in a picture), and I spelled his name wrong. HA! I vaguely remember him being there, but not really. If you would have told me then I would be marrying him two years later I would have laughed (really hard) in your face, even if back then I totally thought he was really good looking. Isn't it funny how life turns out? How decisions we both made kept us in the same ward for two years until we could meet and fall in love? Coincidence? Nah, it's fate. We just needed some time to work other things out.

Good thing I was at the right place at the right time. 

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love this!! being in the right place at the right time..totally fate!