Monday, March 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland & the Oscars

We went and saw this movie this weekend (in 3D of course).  It was so good.  Although, I don't think seeing it in 3D is necessary.  I think Avatar set my expectations WAY too high for 3D movies.  Gosh!  It was just so delightful and Mr. Johnny Depp himself was glorious.  I want him to win an Oscar next.  Speaking of the Oscars, they were on last night! I love them! I cried during Monique's and Sandra's speeches.  Both touching, and both well deserved.  I mostly love to look at all the spectacular dresses. What was your favorite dress or actual part of the telecast? My favorites are:
J.Lo looking divine as usual
Demi Moore - This lady is like 55, HOT!
Worst dressed for me went to Zoe Saldana:
from the waste up it's beautiful but the bottom half just ruins it for me
And really Charlize Theron? UGH!
There were more hits than misses this year.  I love ew.com, they have the best (and funniest) Oscar coverage!  Oh wait I forgot to add my most favorite of the night, my boyfriend Zac Efron:

All you need to see is his amazing face and rockin' hair. Oh swoon!
My favorite part was the dancers, GO Adam Shankman!  Ok I guess I'll also include some pictures of my dear friends at Alice too!

2 comments:

monica said...

j lo is basically wearing a wedding dress. i dont like it. i dont think i have ever watched all of the oscars. ever.

i cant wait to see the alice and wonderland. it better still be in theatres in a month!

Savanna said...

Girl you be trippin about Jlo. It's pink and her train comes out her side, not the back. As for never watching the Oscars, you should do it sometime. It's a delight!

Oh it will don't worry!