Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nonsense

I had a pretty laid back weekend. Well ok, I take that back, I babysat the kids (the ones I used to watch), and that was Friday night. Saturday I tried to fit some reading in but was so tired so took a nice long nap, and then Brittany and Jenn both wanted to do something. Jenn suggested we do something crafty, so we made our way to Porters. I LOVE THIS STORE! So maybe cute and creative ideas! I decided on doing some wall hangings, and found all the necessary props to go with it. We then went to Fongs (delish!) and then to Hollywood Video. Hollywood Video is going out of business (I know it’s a sad day in Rexburg, but truth me they were just too expensive to compete with Redbox), and they are selling ALL of their movies. So far they aren’t THAT cheap but I did purchase some that were on a pretty good deal. I’m sure by the end the movies will be so cheap! We then made it back over to my place where we watched Couples Retreat (funny, but could have been funnier). It was actually a great weekend, church was great and I finished my book (The Van Alen Legacy)! YAY! Yesterday I finished another book called The Way We Knew. Oh wow, it’s about how this asteroid hits the moon and causes all these natural disasters and how this family survives on very little. It has got me scared outta my mind! Then for FHE we did our 72 hour kits and it snowed. SIGN OF THE TIMES! Needless to say I watched some Dancing with the Stars and felt better. This weekend we are headed to Utah to see friends and family and maybe go to the Color Festival. I’m excited!

No comments: