Friday, March 26, 2010

Blackberry My Love

Ok so I got a new phone, not just any phone, but a Blackberry! I know right? Welcome to the 21st Century Savanna! It's so fun, and very pretty, I got the Curve 8530 (as displayed below). I'm still learning all the tricks of it, but I'm very happy. I researched long and hard for my next phone and I'm pleased. So if you own a Blackberry let me know what you LOVE about it. Right now, I'm loving the Facebook App!













On a different note, I'm going to Utah this weekend so see my family (and baby nephew of course), and to go to the Holi Color Festival. It's something I've had on my bucket list and I cannot wait to cross it off. In case you were wondering what it is, here is a link to their website Holi Color Festival.  Happy Friday! :)

No comments: