Friday, March 12, 2010

Radio Gods

My friend Jenn has a rockin' blog in which she blogs about music (rockthemixx.com/blog). It's pretty sweet, I enjoy reading it. It's obviously different then my blog, because hers actually has purpose as I write mostly about my crazy life! But today, I will blog about music. Anyway, today as I was driving to work (about a 25 minute commute) I usually listen to a book on tape, because the radio annoys me, but this morning was different. After a rough couple of days I didn't want to listen to a serious book so I turned up the radio (hard to say where my iPod was). I'm pretty sure the Radio Gods were happy that I decided to listen to them for once and played 5 songs that are my favorite right now, SAY WHAT? Ok, so granted they weren't on the same stations, but still, that's lucky! Right now I'm so in love with Hip/Hop or you know dance R&B aka Jason DeRulo, Taio Cruz, etc... Both of their songs came on the Radio and I cranked it, making myself a Crankstar! I was jamming out, when I looked up and saw that the person in front of me was totally making fun of me. HA HA, I found it quite humorous that someone would actually pay attention to me, so I waved. Maybe they got embarrassed because I caught them, but they clearly weren't having the best morning like I was, so they flipped me off. BAHAHA!! I didn't really know what to do first, get mad, or laugh about it. I was in too good of a mood to get mad so I laughed, and not just a chuckle, but a good laugh. So on this great day I owe a debt of gratitude to the Radio Gods, the man who loves his middle finger, and to Friday!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the shout out to my blog! I think this story is great :) :)