Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Colbie Caillat

I had a pretty good weekend I must say. I first got to enjoy bowling with my dear brother and his friends. We played many a silly games, but Hyrum did end up winning us some free Pizza Hut so holla!! It was fun. Saturday I slept in, which was desperately needed, and then just spent the morning catching up on my DVR. I love my DVR, it allows me to watch my shows and still have a social life. It allows me to fast forward commercials etc… But when I get behind on my DVR it’s the daunting task. Sometimes it’s such chore to catch up. I mean I love to watch it, but sometimes it just gets to be too much. I know, I shouldn’t let it bother me. Anyway… Saturday was the Colbie Caillat Concert. We first made a stop at Red Lobster, it will always be a mystery as to why they chose Pocatello, ID to place this beloved restaurant. I HATE POCATELLO. I call it the armpit of Idaho. UGH! Anyway, so we had Lobsterfest (delightfully yummy) and then made our way to the concert. Which was so good, Colbie is very talented and very pretty! It really wasn’t a rock concert, very chill, and didn’t really compare to David Cook or Kelly Clarkson but still I enjoyed it very much.

For the record I LOVED her boots, but why they were brown and her dress was black will surpass my understanding!

1 comment:

monica said...

you must have missed the memo. you can wear brown and black together now....i mean it depends on the outfit.

and fuN! i totally would have gone to her concert had i been in the area.