Thursday, January 20, 2011

Building My Testimony One YouTube Video at a Time!

I'm not a baby by any means, but yes I cry. I cry especially at church related things, it just touches my heart, and of course the Spirit has a big thing to do with it. I love the Mormon Messages that the church creates, and now they have the Mormon Messages for the youth. They are amazing, faith building testimonies of experiences that touch your soul. I usually end up watching them at work, and there I am sitting at my desk with tears in my eyes as I watch and listen to the touching message usually of hope, forgiveness, and love. This one is my favorite, I like to watch it when I am having one of those pity me days:
I just watched this one this morning. The boy in this video is one of my BFF's wife's cousin (got that?). After watching it I realized that even though I went through something somewhat similar in my life, I don't think I had as much faith as this young man. It's truly amazing how awesome the gospel is, and how it changes people, and changes me, every day.
What an amazing way the church as used YouTube to strengthen my testimony, pretty much amazing.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for posting it. This brought tears to my eyes as well and I'm at work. I really needed to hear and see this today. :)
Have a great day!! Melissa

Party of Five said...

Love it. I needed it too. Thanks.

Jenn said...

You're Awesome!

LOVE YOU!

Clint Moses said...

Darren is an awesome kid and just left on a mission. He is going to do well out there.

I love these videos. They just make you feel like there is so much hope out there if you can just grab a hold of some of it.