Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fantastically Awful!

OK so this is a bridesmaid dress that my roommate had to wear to a wedding. There were 6 of them, the other 3 girls had coral dresses with a green sash. Isn't just fantastically awful? They even had shoes dyed to match the dresses, um yeah that she's going to wear that ever again. What made my roommate even more mad is that it was immodest, and the bride was getting married at the temple! Dumb! I look like a Christmas present all wrapped up, ready to be opened. I had to put it on and take a picture, because well I loved it! It so reminded me of 27 Dresses!

I'm also decided that I need to take a LOT more pictures of my life. In college I swear that's all I did, but now I look at my camera and it's pathetic how I took probably two pictures all summer long, wow. So that's my goal, more pictures! Plus, who doesn't love pictures, I mean that was pretty much why Facebook was invented right? Pictures also tell a story that words cannot, so therefore, I better get on it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know what you mean! I never take pics anymore. This dress is aweful... BAHAHA totally 27 dresses!