Monday, January 24, 2011

Check it Yo!

I had an incredible weekend. Lots of fun, and not enough sleep, so that definitely means I had fun right? I didn’t take pictures of our Chinese dinner because well hello I was busy cooking but it turned out so good. We had mandarin chicken, egg rolls, pork fried rice, and homemade fortune cookies. Hyrum made all of our fortunes for the cookies and my piece of advices was thus: You will become rich at the price of becoming ugly. Awesome right? So after that we headed to the bowling alley for some Skittles bowling. So the rules are as follows, you bowl, however many pins you have left up you eat that many skittles. You cannot chew, swallow, or spit them out until you get a strike or a spare. Hyrum had 22 skittles at one time in his mouth; I found it pretty darn funny. The next round we played couples against couples. It was a good competitive match but Ashley, Anthony, Heather, and Matt beat us. So we had to buy them ice cream. We went to Twizzleberry and played some Kinect Dance Central for fun! I’ve included Anthony dancing because seriously I love a person who isn’t afraid to look dumb and have a good time. We went back to the boys’ house and played the games some more then off to bed…at 4:00 a.m. Here are some amazing pictures from the evening:
Hyrum & Emma

Anthony & Ashley

Heather & Matt

Me & Brycen

On Sunday we had a game night per usual, and we played this game called European Twister, fun and a good way to get closer to one another! Good picture taking opportunities. I’ve also included video and pictures below. Good times were had by all, and seriously I love to laugh and I did a lot of it too! Later we played truth or truth, my favorite game of all! You learn so much about people once they let their guard down a little. A great weekend with a lot of laughter but more importantly good friends!

Awkward situations tend to lead to fun activities...HA!

One human pretzel
Matt, Heather, Ashley, & Gwen

2 comments:

Jenn said...

OMG, Anthony dancing in T-Berry.. FUNNY stuff :)

Meliss said...

I wasn't going to comment but decided to - The video of Anthony dancing made me laugh and smile. Thanks. Looks like a great time. Game nights are always fun!! :)