Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend

Weekend. I love that I live for those 2 ½ days (because well let's face it, Friday night is kickoff for the weekend). For a single person the weekend is critical to socializing. I mean I hang out almost every night with someone, or socialize, but the weekend for some reason is "special"; probably, because I don't have to drag my behind out of bed the next day, or because everyone else can party right along with me. I just love sleeping in on Saturday mornings, and more importantly going to Church on Sunday's. Even though I dread Sunday night because I know it has to start all over again. In the summer, every other weekend was a three-day weekend. It was glorious! So what are my plans for the weekend, not anything too spectacular, but I will tell you that I'll try to be social, AND try to catch up on some sleep. Oh weekend, how I love you!

On another note, who loves Idol this year with Steven Tyler and J.Lo? I mean I miss Simon, but that's it. I just want to be J.Lo so bad, she is the most exquisite women, and Steven Tyler is funny. I'm really excited to see how this season plays out. That was my random tangent.

Here's to a great weekend, full of fun and sleeping, and maybe hopefully start another book because at this rate, I'm so not going to meet my goal.

1 comment:

Mariah Blaylock said...

OH my I love the new Idol I think they should of kicked whats her face off a Long time ago, paula... and I missed simon at first but I like The NEW guy so much better he is so funny... and JL is so pretty but ya she is not like paula and lets everybody in.