Monday, January 31, 2011

Hunting Rabbits and Hot Springs

As my friend Melissa told me today, "girl you've got this Rock and Roll lifestyle going on…" That's how I feel, but you know in a Mormon way. It's pretty sweet! Anyway, Friday turned out to be a really random but fun night. After hitting up a basketball game, the boys got this great idea to go shooting. Now I've been shooting before, but never in the dark. I'm down for an adventure so whatever. Anthony seriously drove us out to the BFE, and this isn't shooting clay pigeons, this is shooting rabbits. Now let me explain before you think we are just killing God's creatures because we are twisted, sick, individuals. These rabbits will eat the hay all winter and it ruins the hay stacks, so of course you to have some sort of population control. Anyway, Anthony is driving and B has got his gun out the window. We only saw two, but they killed them both. Both of them I would say are excellent shots! After that exciting ordeal we headed back to Rexburg, then to IF for a Denny's run. I seriously cannot remember the last time that happened. There are special people at Denny's at 2 in the morning! Saturday we decided to go to Lava Hot Springs. I've only ever been to the pool, not the actual hot springs. It was a delight, a LOT of people were there, and at one point I didn't feel very good, but still I would totally go again. Next time, I hope it's snowing! I didn't take any pictures there, well because we were in water, duh! Sunday night was our normal game night, I seriously love game nights, they bring happiness to my soul! This next weekend I am so excited because Jenn and my sister Mariah are coming up to visit. I love them both so much, I can't wait! Here are some pictures of my adventures:
B shooting rabbits out of the window, it's sort of hard to see the gun though!

Kill shot!
Ashley's Chinese eyes...haha!
A-Town cruisin' in the truck, he's got MAD driving skills!
Wow B, try to look a little more lively...
Taking my shot of gross hot chocolate!
Ashley's turn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like fun! i love that you guys were driving and shooting, glad i wasn't running by at that moment haha! you are cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Diggin the truck for reals :) can't wait for the weekend!