Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mr. 21st Ward

For FHE last night my ward did a pageant for man who wanted to show off their manly skills and be crowned Mr. 21st Ward. I laughed....a LOT... and I was really proud of the guys, they did it all by themselves, no help from the ladies at all. There were four portions of the pageant:
1st - Winter wear.
2nd - Talent competition. Some were serious but most were funny. Anthony's camera has a lot of the talent video but here are some. A-town rode his tractor in a "sexy" manner for his talent. B did some hip-hop dancing along with a "magic trick", that kid has some MOVES. Jason and Elliot did speed walking, extreme yoga, and then some kind of dinosaur!!

 3rd - Question and answer portion. B good answer (considering I'm Relief Society President)! And A-town's was just as funny!


4th - Evening wear. Seriously need I say more, these boys have got it going on! I love them!
Oh Anthony and Brycen! Studly and manly for sure!

No comments: