Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beach and Crabs

Finally! I can get around to our last day in California. We decided to go to Huntington Beach. I just love the ocean so much. I've never really ever swam in the Pacific Ocean because whenever I am there it's just too darn cold. Not this time! The other girls just wanted to lay out, but Brycen, Me, and Anthony all decided to swim of course. The boys even went and got boogie boards. They could have played for hours out there. It was pretty crowded, and I'm pretty sure I almost got decapitated twice by a surfer! The waves were big though and that's always the best part.
 Here we are at the ocean. I just love this picture!
 Ok and I love this one too. It was such a beautiful day!
 Anthony on his board! He decided he was a pro!
 Hello ocean, how I've missed you!
 Sun-bathing beauties!
 Look at these hard core boarders, I mean honestly.
 We are the swimmers of the bunch!
 Hey ocean!
 Of course it's only tradition to have a "jumping on the sandy ocean pose!"
 Brycen and I attempting such pose, I will blame it on him.
 See, told you it wasn't me. These two seriously.
 Oh hey Huntington Beach Pier!
I loved Huntington Beach. I had never been there. We had a great time. It was time to then catch airplanes and such on our way home to Idaho. We wanted some sea food so we stopped at Joe's Crab Shack. I love crab legs so much, and lobster. So I decided to get that, not knowing they give you a WHOLE lobster! Thank goodness B was strong enough to kind enough to help me eat it all!
 I am ready for my crab, bib and all!
 Riana and Monica
 Look at that sea food!
 So good!
 B on the way to the airport, trying to hide from the police!
 Riana enjoying the calendar?
 Riana and her crab legs!
Yay for good food!
I can't wait to go back to California and spend more time there, it was so fun!! 

No comments: