Monday, November 8, 2010

Austin, Mackenzie, & Liam

So I love my brother and his little family. They are so presh! Austin is the brother next in age, and growing up I will venture to say that we fought the most. He just knows how to push my buttons, but now that we've grown up (and he's gotten married), we get a long so much better. He's always been the comical one of the family, and when Hyrum and he get together, you'll be laughing for hours. He's also the smart one of the bunch, he's going places, and I'm excited to see where he ends up. He also married Mackenzie who I just adore, they are good fit, and I'm glad she's stuck with us, FOREVER! She's seriously so great, and she's just a like a sister! Together they made Liam who is probably the best part of this whole mixture; he's the cutest baby and brings life to every occasion. I'm thankful that they decided to have such a beautiful baby who I can brag about often! Austin has always been an amazing brother, and has a remarkable testimony of the gospel. So many letters he would write to me on his mission changed my outlook and perspective on things. In fact one of his letters I still carry around in my scriptures because it was just so profound! I'm thankful for a great little brother who is wise beyond his years and a great support system!

No comments: