Monday, November 15, 2010

Madison


So I've arrived at the baby of the family, and her name is Madison, but we all call her Maddie. I don't think anybody calls her Madison, but just the same she's special anyway. The adopted one we like to call her, because well she's the only one with blond hair! Mariah and Maddie have always been known as "the girls", I don't know if it's because they are the youngest and we just refer to them that way, but we just do. I do love Maddie, she's so funny, and wise beyond her years. It takes a lot to upset her, and so if she's upset you know it had to be something big. I love how she has such a mild temperament, and I know she gets a lot of that from my dad. She's so not about drama (but seems to have a lot of it, although when I was 15 everything was dramatic). I also love how random Maddie is, we will be talking about shoes or something and she'll just pop up with a comment like, so I'm thinking about getting my hair cut. Oh Maddie! HA! I also am grateful that she lets me sleep in her bed when I come home for the weekends. I don't know why, but I always just stay with Maddie in her room, it has always just been that way. She's also very smart, and loves to read. She's a great athlete and loved by many. I'm thankful for a great little sister who gets teased mercilessly by all of us (still), and just laughs it off, it's just part of our family dynamics I guess. This summer I got to spend some time with Maddie before she went to EFY, we had a good time together, and I'm excited to watch her mature into a young lady. I love her dearly, and I couldn't have asked for a better kid sister than her.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You just have the cutest family-- Good thing you are all like my second family. Boy am I lucky. :)