Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Storm!

Holy Blizzard of Wonderland, its crazy up in here. It took Sarah and I 8 hours to arrive home last night, the roads were so icky. This weekend, I'm just trying to shuttle between friends in Idaho Falls so I don't have to make the commute because well, the weather is that bad. Here is what I look at every morning to see how the roads are, keep in mind red means bad roads (for those who don't know, I live in the Eastern part of Idaho):

 Yeah, it's that bad. I've had to clear off at least 7 to 8 inches of snow off the car just to get into it. The funny thing is I spent time at home this weekend to see this kid:
Ok and the rest of the family. Anyway, for some dumb reason I just have little moccasins, so pretty much I'm clearing out snow in my bare feet. The roads were too bad to make it the rest of the way up to Rexburg. It's a no go believe me. This morning I was thinking of warm places with no snow as I had to poor hot water on my door so it would open. This storm is supposed to clear out by Wednesday, just in time to bring tempatures in the single digits as highs. LOVELY. Oh Idaho, I forget how much you snow EVERY winter. It does however make it feel like Christmas, which is a good thing. Plus the snow is really heavy and wet, so needed moisture for sure. I'll try and get a picture and post it because I have NEVER seen it dump like it has the past couple of days. JESH!

No comments: