Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hyrum

Hyrum is my youngest brother (ok so I only have two, but hey), he's also the middle child, and you can definitely tell! He's so full of life and rarely has a care in the world that is probably why he is so loved by so many people in this world. I've been so lucky to grow really close to him these past couple of years. We've attended the same college, and then after his mission I moved back to Eastern Idaho. While we were in college together we spent almost every day together, and really being with family makes life a lot easier! I really missed him while he was on his mission… The reason I love Hyrum so much and why I'm grateful that he's my brother is because he's always so understanding and compassionate. He's the most loyal person I know, and I love that about him. We've been through our share of trials with things and I can say that we've grown a lot closer through it. I think he's the really the ONLY person who can understand the way I'm feeling sometimes. Bless his heart. He's also so funny, and really a party is 10 times better if he's there. His motto – the louder, the better! He's also so good to me, he often drops whatever he is doing to come help me or listen to me. Even this last month he helped me move into my apartment, for a while it was just him and me moving. I'll owe him for a long time for that one. Hyrum is everyone's friend, and everyone wants to be friends with him, something that I think will take him far in life. I do love that we can talk about anything and everything, never a dull moment that's for sure! No matter what he does, he's good at it, which is rude, but also admirable. He's such an example to me of the way he has overcome so much to be where he is now! I love him very much and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. Thanks brother for being everything a younger brother should be and more!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Amen. :) I love that kid.