Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mariah


Mariah is my 1st sister; I remember when my mom was pregnant with Mariah, and how I prayed EVERY night that she would have a girl. I wanted a sister so badly, granted I was going to be 8 years older than her, I was sick of being the only girl. Mariah is a vital part of our family dynamics. She's what I would call our humor, but it's not like she purposely tries to be funny, she just is. There are so many stories of Mariah and the random things she says, oh I love her. I mostly love her "tentacles" story and tell it often. I love her very much, granted I was out of the house when Mariah was in high school and most of middle school she's still a great little sister. I do remember however when she was born we were all excited and couldn't get enough of her, now I couldn't imagine our family without her! I've never met a person who didn't like her; she's funny, nice, and gorgeous! I'm so glad she's in Rexburg with me (even though she's off track next semester – and I'm going to miss her). I love seeing her become an adult, learning what college and life is all about. She's very talented (she's in high demand for her photography) and smart, and I'm thankful that's she's always been there for me. What I admire most about her is that she's friends with EVERYBODY, no matter what they've done to her, and everybody likes her. I'm thankful for Mariah and her kind heart (and stubborn soul J ), if you don't know her you should. She's just lovely. I love you kid, thanks for being a great little sister.

No comments: