Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Non-Talent Show

For FHE our ward had the annual Non-Talent Show. We wanted to do something funny and original so an idea was formed at like 3 in the morning and we made it into a skit. 10 Things NOT to do on a Date. Most of the experiences we acted out have actually happened to us or someone that we know, which is funny but also sad. The beauty of being single I guess. We had a great time practicing and preforming along with coming up with dating faux pas. The video of the skit is below, it's in two parts so make sure to watch part 1 first. My favorite part of the whole thing, and still makes me laugh is Heather and Matt, she's so great at being clingy and slapping his behind after a "great" date. I also love when B checks out waitress Ashley, haha! Below are pictures of the cast and crew, and pretty much all the people I hang out with. We have a pretty good time together I would say, definitely never a dull moment!
We are a pretty good looking bunch I would say.
And this personifies how crazy we really are.
That is why I love this picture so much!

2 comments:

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

you look fantabulous in that dress! where is it from, hah i just typed "frum" haha.

i know that guy in the top middle, jason.

Savanna said...

Forever 21 of course! I do love it too. You know JP (Jason Parker)? He's a good time!