Friday, February 4, 2011

A Good Day

Here we are again; I've arrived at the weekend. Like I last posted, these days that I live for, the days the go by so quickly. This weekend is going to JAM PACKED full of things, and that's how I love it. The following things may or may not happen this weekend:

  1. Slumber Party = minimal sleep (good thing I've trained my body)
  2. My little seester will be here!
  3. My BFF will also be here!
  4. I'm pretty sure it's my other BFF's birthday!
  5. Super Bowl Party
  6. Hugs, tears, and so much laughter I'll be exhausted.
  7. Rockin' some new clothes (I love that feeling of new clothes)
  8. Many pictures
  9. Reminiscing (as always)
  10. Building friendships!

I love it!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Pretty sure we did all of these things...!! I even did my Super weird laugh, you know which one I'm talking about. I mean, my laugh is weird anyways but I haven't laughed as much as we did in that car on the way back from snake bite in a long time!!