Friday, February 11, 2011

Turn it Up!

As of lately I've been a music freak. Jenn, Hyrum, and most of my friends are really into music, I go in stages, sometimes I could care less to listen to music I would rather listen to my audiobook (nerd alert), but now it seems like I can't get enough of the tunes. Well I always listen to music at work, just part of life, turn on my computer, open up my email, open up the radio station, Pandora, or playlist.com. Pandora is usually my poison, but I listen to it so much but the end of month I exceed my listening limit, so I have to space it out a little. I love playlist.com because I can just listen to what I want, the downside to that is not every song is available. Then there is the good ol' radio, and really for Eastern Idaho I have 3 stations, z103.3, Sunny 94.3, or Classy 97.3. 94.3 is actually my favorite, they don't repeat as much and they really have newer songs! I've recently discovered (because I'm slow), that I can listen to my favorite radio station in Florida via the interwebs, DUH SAVANNA! The morning show is hilarious, and makes me miss those warm humid mornings stuck in traffic, and the DJ on the drive home is pretty awesome too check it out here.

I also heard this guy – Boyce Avenue, sing a cover on the Ferras channel on Pandora, which lead me to YouTube, which lead me to the most amazing discovery and a wish fulfillment. Katy Perry's Firework sang acoustically! I've wanted to hear a GOOD professional version ever since that song came out and now my dreams came true because you can buy the song on iTunes. LOVE. He has a LOT of songs on YouTube that he's covered, also I loved that he covered a rap song, yeah my new love. Check out the videos below.


Finally, I love a good song that you can dance too, whether it be Gaga (which btw my verdict is still out on her new single, she's straight up crazy) or Eminem (love him), it's a good time to crank the music in the car, club, or just in your headphones at work. I just love music in general, it can express ALL emotions.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

L-O-V-E the fireworks cover. Brava Sav in the find. I'm so proud! BRAVA!