Monday, February 7, 2011

If I Could Wish for Anything, I Would Wish to Remember Everything

I had a great weekend. Jenn, Cole, and Mariah came up this weekend. You can read some of Jenn's thoughts here. She always has more perspective then I do. Anyway here is what we did and hey pictures are included (except Sunday, why didn't I take any pictures on Super Bowl Sunday?)
Friday we went to B's cousin's basketball game in the BYU-I Center. It's crazy how many people we see that we know there, place to be on Friday I guess. Afterwards we decided to all meet up and go to dinner at our new favorite place, Gator Jacks. I thoroughly enjoyed my sandwich per usual, but didn't get pictures of my side of the table. We decided to head back to my apartment and play some games, but Emma got some bad news so we took her home and then just chilled at my house. We played some Guitar Hero and of course got caught up on Jersey Shore and American Idol. I also made pancakes, and then we stayed up and chatted until way too early in the morning. Good thing we can sleep in!
Saturday was jam packed full of activities. We went shopping, took our sweet time getting ready for the day, I went snowmobiling (again why didn't I take pictures?), then it was my dear Sarah's birthday so we piled into Pearl and headed to the Snakebite. I love this restaurant, its downtown Idaho Falls, it feels so urban chic. It was really good food, and we had a good time watching an awkward first date (I'm assuming it was a first day), and just catching up. My favorite part of the entire weekend happened on the car ride home, not only did we enlighten Emma about our crazy family stories and past, but I almost crashed because I was laughing so hard. We met up at B's house to play some Kinect (Dance Central) and then we played Funglish. If you've never played that game you should, and I've come to the conclusion that boys are WAY better than girls, so if the chance comes around to play it, be with a boy.
Sunday was church and all that ensued good as usual. It was also the Super Bowl. I was in charge of pizzas, and there were a lot of hungry boys so I had to hurry and cook them before it started! It was a great party, and we even managed to rap to some T-Pain thanks to Jenn's T-Pain app…best $.99 cents ever spent! I didn't watch a lot of the commercials (I was either cooking or talking, I know I'm dumb!). It was a great party though lots of people and lots of good food. Then it was time for my dearest friends to part. Sad. I'm so glad they came this weekend though, I loved every second! Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Ashley, Jenn (cute hair girl), and Brittany
As I was taking this picture Hyrum tells Brittany, it's going to look like we are the couple!
My seester Ry... beautiful right? Sickening...jk!
Lola, Jessica, and Sarah! Happy Birthday Sarah!
My beautiful family and friends at the Snakebite. Love them!
Frezbians.
I just had to add this picture because B brags that he's made it on my blog now 3 weekends in a row.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So much fun... I'm glad I'm not only Jenn but I'm "Cute Hair Girl" and Frezbian in this post. haha. I have lots of different roles in life. bahaha. I loved this weekend! Thanks for the fun.